3.27.2010

carrie, samantha, miranda, and charlotte

I've been so excited about all of this wedding planning, and registry organizing, and reception decor, that I allllmost forgot that the movie of the year is soon to be released (May 27 to be exact). My absolute favorite on-screen girls are back in Sex and The City 2, and I will be the first in theaters after we return from the honeymoon. No, I will not be going to a theater in Hawaii to see it. (Ahem... You ask: Would I, if I had the choice? Yes. :) Would Derek? Don't think so.)  So no one spoil it for me (or... put in a hint to Derek that it would be a really awesome surprise while we're there) ;)

xoxo,
E

 

P.S. I just love how eloquently SJP speaks. Love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts:

more info about our wedding:

our wedding website