4.08.2010

pinch me!

oh. my. goodness!

(sorry if this doesn't all fit in the screen... so not claiming to be a bloggin' pro over here)

same amazing formula as the 6 seasons and first movie, but why fix what's not broken. i love them!!

reminds me of all the best girls i've ever had the pleasure of knowing and being friends with or related to - from kindergarten through college and into my adult life - you all know who you are! it's wonderful to meet the man of your dreams, but even that won't always be able to replace the connection you have with your best girlfriends. :)
"We made a deal ages ago. Men, babies... Doesn't matter. We're soulmates." - Samantha
can't wait to be surrounded my all my soulmates (of every kind) on may 8!!

2 comments:

  1. Well said Emily! There's nothing like having a girlfriend(s) to share your thoughts with, to be silly with, and sometimes just to be there with a good strong shoulder to cry on.

    I cannot believe my baby is getting married!! Where did the time go?! But I know the 2 of you will have a wonderful life together, and I couldn't be happier. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

leave your thoughts:

more info about our wedding:

our wedding website