7.14.2009

sugar and more sugar

So I started this blog this morning knowing I had to find some pictures of wedding cakes that I liked because I have an appointment tomorrow with "The Cake Lady" (whose real name is Cindy Strawser) to discuss possible options. I just hadn't seen anything yet that had really grabbed my attention.... Until I saw Marie Fantaisie's website. Hold gorgeousness!! And of course, here are some of my favorites:


source

And this one just gave me an idea! I went through a brooch phase a while back (admittedly inspired by Sex & The City) and collected a bunch of old brooches. Some are from thrift stores, but I have one from my late grandmother that would be so awesome to add on the cake somehow. It's in jewels that I think match the colors we're going for too!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts:

more info about our wedding:

our wedding website