6.01.2009

it's a winner!

Since the last time I wrote, lots has happened! I tried on some dresses at Brides Bouquet on 05/11/2009 (with my mom, Court, and Lisa Neff, Derek's mom there for opinions). I didn't think I'd find anything more wonderful than the dress at Lewisburg Bridal, but I did! It's a Maggie Sottero dress, it's ivory, and that's all I'm going to say. :) I actually put a deposit down a few days ago, so it's a done deal!

Then, Wednesday of that same week, Derek and I met up with Jessica Ames-Passmore, a photographer I found via theknot.com at Cruisers in Mount Pleasant Mills. Over ice cream, we checked out the work she's done in the past and her album options, and we fell in love. Derek asked 100 questions, so I could tell he liked her too. :) She's got an awesome aesthetic, and she makes the color photos look so antiquey. I love it!! Here's the link to the mini shoot she had with us that day outside of the restaurant: http://www.jessicaames.com/couples/emily-and-derek-wedding-consult-meeting-in-freeburg-pa/ Tell me what you think! Here are a couple of our favorites:

And, we set up our engagement picture session for this week, 06/04/2009! That session is actually part of the entire package we get when we book with Jessica, so it's like a little bonus! We'll be taking them around my parent's farm and maybe some at the Freeburg Elementary School since we both went there as little ones, and it has sentimental value to us. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your thoughts:

more info about our wedding:

our wedding website